Pls help me with essay:The story of an hour or the storm by Kate Chopin.?
June 14th, 2013
Can anyone help me with this 2pages long essay(MLA format) on either one of Kate chopins stories(the story of an hour or the storm).Pls help me,essay due on monday.Will really appreciate it............thank you.Pls no smart mouths,don't respond if you can't help......this is really urgent and i need help.
- To Kill A Mocking Bird essay introduction, help? - In the story there is a snow storm, and I have to write a 1 page long essay on how the storm effected Maycomb and the people in it, using detail in the book. I just would like some help with an introduction and conclusion.Thanks in advance.
- Help me with short story paper? :)? - 1. Two of the short stories you read this semester are “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” and “After Twenty Years.” Choose one of these stories. State the theme in a complete sentence. Then briefly explain why it is a valid theme of the story.Answer:2. Both “The Story of an Hour” and “The Lottery”
- Why is my document shorter when I convert it from Pages to Word? - I wrote an essay on my Macbook (on Pages) that is about 8 1/2 pages long, but when I exported it to a Word document and opened it with Word on my other computer it became 7 1/2 pages long. My essay was supposed to be at least 8 pages long, so it’s pretty important
- What is a good thesis statement on Socrates? - I want to write a research paper about Socrates… what is a good thesis statement? The essay must be 3-5 pages long… MLA format (if that helps)
- Position statements for essays on the Taming of the shrew? - i need a position statement for the taming of the shrew.something that i could write a persuasive essay on.for example “petruchio had the right to tame kate.” do u agree or disagree. the statement should show understading of the book and should be arguable.thnksssis the statement “biaca shouldve been able to marry before kate” a
- To my friends and allies of yahoo answers… (pertaining to ‘Sea-Fever’ by John Masefield)? - long have i toiled trying to help those with brainfarts and dificult homework amoung and alongside you, and i have come across a problem of my own. On the rough draft of my explication essay about the poem “Sea Fever” by John Masefield, the teacher asks that the message, and tone of the poem, and
- English creative writing essay? - i need to write an essay for english about a man being held hostage, it is a fictional story and he is being held in a room/cell.can someone start me off with a good beginning, something catchy please?im thinking of something along the lines off him waking from being beaten up and not knowing where
Both comments and pings are currently closed.